Sunday 4 April 2010

A little inspirational poem


Hi everyone I made up this little poem of all these meaningful words see what you think !! my daughter is learning to play the ukelele, maybe she can make it into a song for me haha!



THE SOLUTION

HEY THIS DITTY IS MINE, MY CHANCE TO SHINE

If your lives’ are full of stress
Then here’s my chance to impress
These are all words that mean a lot to me
How I act upon them, will enable me to live joyously
And to give freely and generously

So if I have your ATTENTION
Let my tell you about my VISION, MISSION and INTENTION
I have my ASPIRATIONS
Fuelled by my DETERMINATION
My dreams are driven by my PASSION
I’m filling my life with INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION
Helped by MEDITATION, AFFIRMATION and VISUALISATION
Most importantly, now that I’ve taken the ACTION
The life I choose by Design will be Mine
So make a DECISION to get out of CONFUSION and FRUSTRATION
And change your SITUATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment